Denver Skin Aesthetics is dedicated to keeping you and our staff as safe as possible. To this end, please be advised of our current safety guidelines:
• All of our staff will wear face masks for your safety and theirs.
• We kindly request that you also wear a facial covering/mask anytime you come to our clinic.
• If you have any cold, flu, or allergy symptoms, please cancel your appointment (there will be no cancellation fee for cancellations of this type).
• Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment as well as any food or beverage. We also ask that you limit your belongings to only what is necessary for your appointment.
• We are offering contact-free checkout. To take advantage of this benefit please make sure we have a current credit card on file.
• Please be sure to arrive for your appointment on time, however, we would like to advise you that there may be slightly longer wait times as we increase our already stringent cleaning practices between patients.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time – we truly appreciate your patience and compliance as we navigate these additional safety measures!
Denver Skin Aesthetics